We’ve had this recipe at least 6 times this summer. I won’t get in to how many calories this is, because I don’t care. It’s fantastic. Everyone loves it. The kids, the husband… and the leftovers the day after (since I’ve nearly doubled this the last few times) are fantastic. Some times we even add shredded sharp cheddar cheese when it’s finished and let it melt over… almost giving it that cheesy broccoli soup flavor. I find that it’s best served on a bed of rice pilaf, or with a side of biscuits. Yes, we go there. 🙂
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1.5 – 2 lbs chicken breast (you can use thigh if you prefer dark meat, or mix the two, just no bones!)
- 1/2 pack Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing seasoning
- 1 pack Italian salad dressing seasoning
- 1 sml container Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 pack organic frozen broccoli (we use the bulk ones from Costco… one bag is the perfect size!)
Combine everything except the broccoli. Start laying the chicken out first, then pour the whole can of soup, the seasoning, and the cream cheese. Set to low for 5 hours. Open it up, mix everything together, and add pack of broccoli. Then cook again on low for another hour. IF* you’re in a rush, you can cook this all on high for 3 hours, then in the last 45-60 minutes add the broccoli. Enjoy!
All content and images copyright TheSisterFiles©2016 and cannot be used without expressed permission.
Photos by: Natalia Cruz