Sharing this yummy casserole from the other night! Trader Joe’s… you’re really the best! <3
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Organic Corn Dippers
- 1-2 pkg Trader Joe’s Carnitas (*We used two because..well, more meat.)
- 1 jar Trader Joe’s Enchilada Sauce
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 can Trader Joe’s Sliced Black Olives
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13 baking pan with 1/2 bag of Corn Dippers. Dice carnitas and layer on top of chips. To the pan add enchilada sauce, olives, the rest of the dippers, then top with cheese (as much as you want, we used about 3/4 of the bag of cheese (because…well, more cheese). Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes.
All content and images copyright TheSisterFiles©2016 and cannot be used without expressed permission.
Photography by: Jeff and Talia Cruz